Building Potable Water Pipe Inspection
Upon the successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Reinforce participants’ knowledge in the field of Inspection of Building Potable Water Pipes, Fittings and Connections.
- Familiarize participants with issues causing problems in Building and House connections
- Upgrade participants with easier inventory of pipes and fittings in the water supply system
- Give the participant the skills required to Diagnose the failure in Building connections
- Learn how to Maintain different types of Building Potable Water Connections
- Learn how to Specify Select and Sizing materials used in Building potable water network
- Learn how to test and Inspect Building Potable Water Network
- Learn how to Report Internal Plumbing and Complaints
- Learn how to Discover and Repair Leakage of Building Potable Water Network
- Learn up-to-date know how to approach resolving the Operational Problems in Building Potable Water Connections
- will be Bilingual (English/Arabic)
The following program is planned for this course. However, the course instructor(s) may modify this program during the course for technical reasons or participants feedback with no prior notice to participants. Nevertheless, the course objectives will always be met:
The training course will be limited to Three (03) Days full time (From 08:00 am to 13:00am).